wiiw Annual Database
Check data availabilityYou may browse the database via 'keyword search' and 'database tree' for FREE
How to access data
- Please log in first. To access data you need to be a wiiw member or buy the database.
- Please select a topic from the database tree or search in the keyword search.
- You may filter your results by e.g. country and indicator.
- You can save your selection as a query for easy use in the future.
- Download your results to Excel or as comma/tab separated file.
Short description of databaseThe wiiw Annual Database contains more than 27,000 time series of key economic indicators for 22 Central, East and Southeast European countries (CESEE). Included are indicators on population, national accounts, investment, production, labour market, wages, prices, domestic finance, foreign finance and foreign trade. Time series are updated and revised as soon as the original statistical sources become available. Footnotes describe breaks and deviations from standard definitions. The database is based upon data from the national statistical offices, central banks and Eurostat as well as wiiw estimates and forecasts.
More information on countries covered, content, time series, methodology and sources can be found in the detailed description.
|Online access for 1 year||€||300||add to cart|
Updates and contact
The database is updated continuously.
Please contact Monika Schwarzhappel concerning content-related questions.